Water Mark @Watermark
Starlink is a centralized monopoly.

If undersea cables are cut and people flock to Starlink, this will shower Musk with money and eliminate other competitors.

How certain are you that he is WH?

If only Starlink exists for global internet, EVERYTHING will travel through it and can be monitored. No one will be able to coordinate beyond a local level safely.

If people became desperate they could cut down cell towers to stop AI tracking. Not so with Starlink. It will be utterly unassailable.

Careful what you wish for.
02:07 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
22 June, 08:32
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Biblical....Zechariah Chapter 5>>Satellite, Internet, Computers, ALL Prophecied...I question if the original Muck is even still alive.
Time will tell.

1And I turned I lifted my eyes and I saw a scroll that was flying 2And he said to me: ”What have you seen?” And I said: ”I saw a scroll that was flying; its length twenty cubits and its width ten cubits” 3And he said to me: “This is a curse that goes out over the face of all the Earth, because everyone who steals from it, according to it he will be overcome, and everyone who swears by it, according to it he is overcome 4I shall bring it out, says LORD JEHOVAH of Hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of everyone who swears by my name in falsehood, and it shall dwell within his house and it shall consume its wood and its stone”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
22 June, 08:33
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
5And the Angel who spoke with me went out and he said to me: “Lift your eyes and see what this is that goes out” 6And I said: “What is this?” And he said to me: “This is a measure that goes out, and in it are the debts of all the Earth!” 7And behold, a talent of lead was lifted up, and one woman was sitting inside the measure 8And he said to me: ”This is sin”, and he cast her inside the measure and he cast the talent of lead upon its mouth 9And I lifted my eyes and I saw, and behold, two women came forth and the wind was in their wings, and they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they took the measure between Earth and Heaven 10And I said to the Angel who spoke to me: “Where are they carrying the measure?” 11And he said to me: ”They shall build a house for it in the land of Babel, and they shall construct it and they shall set it there on its foundation.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
22 June, 07:51
Musk is a transhumanist. That network of satellites is for what, again? He is backed by the CCP. Doesn’t care about child slave labor in rare earth mining. Paid way too much for twitter. Why?
Elon Musk has a lot in the negative column.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
22 June, 07:23
not to worry; G_d win's

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
22 June, 04:13
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Everything is certainly monitored now. Between different countries there may be a few gaps. Monopolized Starlink would make it extremely easy and exclude any non-NWO actors.

Please consider that the cabal's goal is a one world government:

1 government
1 military/police
1 currency and banking system
1 health system
1 comm system
centralized farming, water, medicines, news, entertainment, etc.

Any new geopolitical development towards that aim should be examined closely and probably resisted. It shouldn't matter what source an endorsement came from; centralized is most likely harmful to humanity. Many people think certain sources are infallible or absolutely good.

Trust no one completely.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
22 June, 03:42
Let's all start practicing our ESP abilities!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 June, 02:52
100 percent

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
22 June, 02:47
I'm operating on another plane entirely.

I don't think that Musk's company being named Tesla is incidental.

I also don't think it's coincidence that Musk's fortune came mostly from hijacking the leftist ideology of electric cars.

The only thing about it is, the fascists had no intention of building good ones, so, think about it for a second, it would be absolutely genius for the white hats to hijack their environmental bullshit and take the profits that should have been destined for them.

So, I'm actually thinking, is Elon Musk even an entrepreneur like we think he is, or, is he, like Trump, the face of a military operation.

Coincidence that he has Starlink? I think not.

I wonder if humanity's compensation when the gold is returned will lead us straight into a world we can't imagine, where Starlink is GIVEN to us, not for payment or monopoly as we might imagine.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
22 June, 02:48
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Because the thing is, right now, Starlink requires a receiver, but what if that receiver was just built into future devices?

Perhaps phones already do work with Starlink, who knows.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
23 June, 12:02
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Elon definitely the face of a MIL operation - Tesla, Starlink, even Twit
( not "the richest man in the world" bs )
I think Tesla cars will be powered by the new free energy tech ✨

Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 June, 02:31
Musk is a fake puppet.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 June, 02:14
You’re right. We have starlink as a backup because our main internet service is so iffy. Frankly all of them are owned by nefarious companies. I haven’t been able to trust musk at all.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts