Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 08:20
One day Schiff will be arrested for crimes against humanity and treason in my opinion.

This is a start!
Good to see MTG itemize it for the record in Congressional records.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Marjorie Taylor Greene Details The 'Lies' She Claims 'Proven Liar' Schiff Has Told To Earn Censure - YouTube

On the House floor, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spoke out in favor of a censure of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain unlimit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 June, 08:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Seriously?.... What audience are you speaking to the 3D one?,,, this piece of SHIFF has been taken out already

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 08:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yes, we have newbies all the time, and I have explained a few times that some of us are here to continue to help with the daily narrative to trip to the next event horizon for nexts moves.

There are certain events that must happen in the public perception for the military to step in for instance.

Nana is much happier in meditation on my now as well, but we wont get to where we need to be with everyone in that mode imo.

It is no matter, everyone can post or be what ever they like, no harm no foul.
Besides...

What proof can we show that he has been taken out?
What constitutes proof?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 June, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I no longer need proof nor do I provide it - it should all be taken with discernment and what resonates with you - WE HAVE NO PROOF OF ANYTHING IN THIS GAME.....thats why God gave us that special little piece of him behind our belly button... the GUT feeling... I do not know what you mean by newbies??.. Where are they??...because many who I have seen on here since the beginning are still spinning crap from the FAKE NEWS vending machine.. it LOOPS all day long on here.. what good do we serve anyone if we are not being straight up truthful with them?... We should not feed sugar coated PINK pills with a baby spoon while wearing FLIP FLOPS....

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
It's tough, but our proof is we're still alive watching which way the world will turn and many are more determined now to take action in daily life to look after each other without leaving it for God or government to deal with. There are soulless beings but when we look someone in the eye and see desperate cry for help, if we don't act with love and do what ever little we can do, no God no government will save us. Until then we need to keep waking up.
01:18 PM - Jun 22, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 01:39
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
We were ALL chosen for this time but few took the CALL... thats ok - if everyone was on the same side or level of understanding it would be difficult to see the differences. Just like without DARK you wouldn't know what LIGHT was.... I simply asked questions and to be honest no one has the real answers on how humanity (once awake) will be dealt with... I agree - NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE US - we are on our own with this journey... we need to be stripped of everything to see WHO WE really are....