Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
20 June, 12:49
I was banned from Truth Social after sharing this video https://youtu.be/VA4e0NqyY...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 June, 01:55
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
I was banned too…about an hour ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
20 June, 10:21
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Did they give you a reason?

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 June, 10:24
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
The email said violating terms of service. But I hadn't posted anything.

Anyway, got an email this morning that my account was reinstated and was "inadvertently banned due to a bug in the system..."

I had to log back in and it works again.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
20 June, 11:10
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I didn't get an email but I was able to log in as well

Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it