Only people mentioned by JDscramble in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 June, 10:59
In response Flim Flam to his Publication
This is a very 'befitting word' for the NOW!!

As the truth starts rolling out from a trickle to a deluge, people will need help to understand how they could have been so deceived to hold such faulty / wrong positions. THEN, when we share, they will understand there has been decades long Psych Ops against the American people (and the world!) to obscure the truth!

Once the 'light bulb" comes on, there remains no more darkness.
"And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." (John 1:5)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
20 June, 10:59
Something similar happened to me last summer in line at an airport. Someone started talking about what a shithole Chicago had become, then a bunch of others chimed in about how their city had gotten just as bad just as fast. I'd been expecting someone would get offended and start blaming "MAGA republicans" somehow, but it never happened. I think more people see through the lies (at least some) than we imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 June, 10:14
Happens to me frequently in the grocery stores 😊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 June, 11:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I have no one saying anything around me or where I go. And no family saying anything other than 1 person. Thank God for AU.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 June, 09:55

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 June, 09:45
We are the majority now