HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
Anyone else just get banned on TruthSocial? I haven’t posted anything questionable and have never had any issues before. In the middle of scrolling tonight it went blank and I got an email saying I was banned. Seeing on Twitter it’s pretty rampant. Makes me think of VK saying to prepare for blackouts yesterday. 👀
12:47 AM - Jun 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by HollySeeksTheTruth in this post can reply
sammy bill @sammybill
20 June, 10:22
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
it happen to me last night, i haven't check email but its working tismorning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
20 June, 10:15
I sent an appeal email last night and was reinstated this morning. I was banned by mistake with a a bot dump. Hopefully your will be fixed soon. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 June, 04:14
Does it have anything to do with Trump's contract expired? We got booted off Twitter when they banned him.

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
20 June, 02:55
I got banned also. I only retruthed one truth tonight and was just scrolling through. I also got an email about being banned.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 June, 02:09
oh man mine still works and i hate that site its the shits lol

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 June, 01:20
I jumped on here to see if anyone was saying the same thing. My TS account is totally down and I got an email too. I had just posted there (which I don’t do often!!) the same post on AU and TS. Hmmm.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 June, 12:58
I did…after 5 min of being on. Logged on, looked around, retruthed one post, logged off and BAM…I get this…

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 June, 12:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
That’s what I think…

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 June, 01:25
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I hope so… but I just went back to Twitter and still banned there too.

Do we bite and appeal TS process or let this play out?