Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 June, 03:44
😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 June, 07:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
19 June, 10:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
did they know????

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Now that? Is an interesting 🤔 idea diamond 💎! Wow. First thought before the meme gelled into realization? Was an affirmative Yes. Wow! I wondered what that dress was about. Definitely left an imprint in my synapse. Bravo 👏
11:26 AM - Jun 19, 2023
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
19 June, 07:30
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Juan explained it in him book many times. Listen to his podcasts.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 June, 03:45
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Hi, aware of the "semaphore" as i am familiar with the signal corps. I wonder though Sir? Did Juan OR you connect that particular dress to the Schuman resonance? That is what I was referring to. When she wore it. That day. I stared at it for a while, and the day I wrote this also. Thanks, have a great one. 👍