USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
ANOTHER LAPTOP IS ABOUT TO COME TO SURFACE... THE LAPTOP THAT WILL EXPOSE AND END THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AND YOU THINK YOU'VE HEARD OF ALL THE [CLASSIFIED] DOCUMENTS FROM O-BUMMER AND BIDEN?

SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE IN HAVANA [CUBA]!

[BRAZIL] WILL BE IN THE NEWS AND FOR A SHOCKING REASON...
A SHACKING [SO TO SPEAK] IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE THERE, THAT WILL GET THE WORLDS ATTENTION!

THE NAME [AQUAFIX], WILL BE IN THE NEWS CONSTANTLY AND FOR A REASON!

[POSSIBLE] TEMPORARY MARSHAL LAW MIGHT BE IN AFFECT DURING INTERNET AND FINANCIAL BLACKOUT, SO DON'T BE ALARMED...

WE ARE JUST LEARNING OR HEARING, THAT WESTERN COUNTRIES, ARE GETTING ATTACKED BY CYBER [RANSOMWARE] ATTACKS AND ITS NOW BEING DONE BY 3 DIFFERENT HACKER GROUPS, WHO HAVE TEAMED UP AND ARE TARGETING WESTERN FINANCIAL SYSTEMS!

VERY MAJOR EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE VERY VERY NEAR FUTURE AND I BELIEVE IT ALL STARTS ON OR NEAR THE 21ST OF THE MONTH.
12:43 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
20 June, 04:58
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Take the Cuban Missile Crisis and multiply it by 100 times that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 05:03
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
I agree. You now have China and Iran who have made deals with Cuba and we know that Iran and their "N" capabilities ( You know, the "N" word were not allowed to talk about - Quote by Trump ) will be that much closer to the US then ever before! Its a major issue. Not to mention, China has their not so "SECRET" Spy base in Cuba.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
19 June, 10:19
Thank you for the heads-up.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 June, 05:12
"Git-R-Done!"

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 June, 03:24
Juan on Nino's Corner yesterday mentioned Cuba too ✨

19 June, 10:12
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I haven't heard or seen that one of Juan and Nenos corner, but we do have a solar storm happening on the 21st, so blackouts will to be blamed from that is my guess.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
19 June, 01:09
Nah

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 June, 12:54
Is this God speaking to you? or ?

19 June, 10:16
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
NOPE, just a couple very well connected lets just say military contacts from my prior line of service that I've stayed in contact with over the last 10+ years of being a civilian.