Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
I know there are a lot of prayer warriors on here and I need prayer. I can hardly walk or bend over at all with my hips and sides, have been suffering for 4 days..very, very painful..if I lie down in bed I holler and scare the pets to be able to get up..no position is comfortable. Don't want to go to hospital but if not any better in couple days I'm going to my local hospital not the big one, gotta see what is wrong..thank everyone.
07:03 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
19 June, 12:27
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Is the pain on both sides? Any fever? Does the pain start from the side, or does it start from the spine?

I pray that you'll find relief

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 12:48
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Right side is worse but when it catches it goes all across..no fever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
19 June, 10:47
Prayers 🙏🙏🙏
God bless

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
19 June, 08:46
Praying for you Terry Ann. 🙏

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 June, 07:49
Low level red laser... it reduces inlfmation and blood viscosity do this reduces pain.

A really really good osteopath.

Prayers.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 June, 07:44
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
19 June, 07:33
I go to a chiro who can quickly tell what’s wrong and often uses acupressure. He has kept me active and mostly comfortable for ten years.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 June, 07:12
🙏🙏🙏💗

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 June, 06:56
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

arba happihr @arba
19 June, 06:47
Aloha
Sending healing prayers
Chiropractor quick!

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
19 June, 06:39
PRAYERS SENT: IF POSSIBLE GO TO CHINEESE MEDICINE AND A GREAT ACUPUNCTURE MASTER ( NOT A FLY BY NIGHT WIHT NO LICENSE!)

LOOK UP CREDENTIALS AND REVIEWS

I USE THIS AND I AM IN MY PEAK OF HEALTH

I FEEL 30 YEARS YOUNGER

PRAY, LISTEN TO HEALING MUSIC AND TRY ACUPUNCTURE ITS ANCIENT MEDICINE AND IT WORKS REALLY!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 June, 06:34
I didn't read through the replies but listen to 528 Hz Miracle Tone music at night while your sleeping or resting...if you can use headphones that would be better. I am in constant pain and have to say it really worked. I just started doing this. This is how (partially) the MED BEDS will work..also Dandelion Root Tea and if you can get your hands on CBD with THC lotion - I use it and its instant relief. I will post the video I watch at night on the main feed. PRAYERS for HEALING - let us know how you are feeling..🙏. I will try and drop link below too!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 June, 06:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
528 Hz | Known as The Miracle Tone ➤ Love Frequency | Said To Heal DNA | Heart Chakra Activation - YouTube

528Hz. Activate, open, balance and heal your heart chakra. This frequency encourages us to restore human consciousness to its full power and potential. 528Hz...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
19 June, 05:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 June, 05:11
Hot showers, on the area of pain, then cooling water over body before getting out of shower. Gel ice packs are good 15 mins on, thru the day. Emu helped me at times, wash or wipe off after use.
Lying with a pillow between your legs, always on your side.
Praying for you, strength and healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Alycat 777 @alycat777
19 June, 12:52
🙏🙏Prayers for your healing Terry.Hope you feel better soon.God Bless💞

Blu Bird donated @se0861
19 June, 12:07
Sending healing prayers 🙏🙏🙏

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 June, 11:53
Have you had your magnesium/potassium levels checked? Have you checked yourself for Lyme disease? You're only 80 don't give up now! Never let the old person in!!? 🙏🙏🙏

18 June, 11:55
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
My potassium levels was very low and they put me on potassium meds.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
18 June, 11:50 (E)
Prayers for relief from pain and discomfort. I agree with those who mentioned natural therapies and chiropractic. Thinking of you and sending healing prayers your way! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 WRWY!

Knellie O’Barrel @torquemama
18 June, 11:32
Couple years ago, I had similar symptoms. Long story short, it turned out to be caffeine withdrawal. Can’t find the original article I read but here is an interdasting and short piece on the matter.

https://www.verywellhealth...

Praying for you

18 June, 11:36
In response Knellie O’Barrel to her Publication
Don't drink coffee but a lot of RC..been pushing water more lately..

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 June, 11:26
🙏🙏🙏 God bless

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 June, 11:02
Praying for you now … for healing, diagnosis, pain to diminish, and anxiety about this lifted. 🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 June, 10:47
Praying it will resolve Terry 🙏❤️

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:33
I wish and send you peace tonight, as the calmness sets in remind yourself

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 June, 10:33
Don't go to a hospital. They'll will just load you up on cortisone, anti inflammatories, and pain killers....all just bandaid remedies. Go to a reputable Naturopath. He/she can direct you to a good chiropractor (who uses ultrasound) and a good acupuncturist whose focus is backs. Together, they can untangle the nerve-jam.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
18 June, 10:28
Prayers up Terry Ann.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 June, 10:26
Praying for you. Healing love too

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 June, 10:25
Many prayers 🙏 and love ❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 June, 10:25
PRAYERS OF HEALING...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 June, 10:23
Nana has no idea what is wrong from your description but prayers for you perhaps. 🙏

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts