sercorimo ... @sercorimo
VincentCrypt46
1:19 PM EST · Jun 18, 2023
02:01 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
18 June, 07:21
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Yes our pediatrician opted my kids out vaccines after 1st had a reaction to part 1 of MMR. He did us and them a huge favor. They all got chickenpox together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 June, 09:55
In response some one special to some to her Publication
My son had a reaction to his shot. And he's allergic to penicilin.

🤔
POX = infector?
vaccine = shot. (heard around the world)?
Playing 'nuclear chicken' ?

(maybe it's a coincidence) 🤷‍♀️
your ts 7:21 | 127
Nuclear Chicken = 127

the shot..
MMR = 44 > 11.4 > 11.22

Remember, remember, the 22nd of November
The Thermonuclear Treason and Plot;
I know of no reason why Thermonuclear Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
18 June, 06:41
Didn't go to chicken pox parties but herd of them.
For me it was stitches, broken bones, and other injuries bigger than a paper cut

The time I had stitches on my leg (10 years old) was an accident. After the incident, I quickly went into the house and said, "mom look" and she screamed at the sight, but I was a cool as a cucumber.

They don't make kids and parent like they use to 😄 😂

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 June, 06:32
I should jump into politics so I can go off for Reals about the damn “vaccines”

People are so damn naïve I feel the need to mom school a few billion people

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 June, 06:50
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Let's do it! 😅
I warned everyone. They didn't believe me.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
18 June, 06:31
Geez, what a whiner .😫😫

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 June, 06:27
They should not engage with Generation x
Patriots that support Trump

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 June, 06:07
Caroline is bullshitting for attention, or, lying.

Chicken pox is not fatal.

VK is right, I remember going to a chicken pox party, when I was 6, myself and 5 other friends, all sat in the boys bedroom, and played snakes and ladders with him.

I have two pit scars - small one at the side of my nose, the other on my side... Mum made me wear gloves to stop me scratching.

Also had measles and German measles, one after the other.

Parents today are way too programmed and fearful... the number if injections they pump into kids is, obscene.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 June, 06:25
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
My mother kept us in the same room when one of us had it to get it over with.
I declined the vaxx for my kids.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
18 June, 05:44
The chicken pox parties! My mom made the four of us stay in the basement until we all got it! We got to watch unlimited TV on our four station black and white, get up and the change the channel TV! Those were the days!!!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 June, 06:31
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Unlimited TV and pampering LOL!!
Is it weird that I have fond memories of an illness? 😂

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 June, 05:13
I had chicken pox and measles. Needed no medical care barely slowed me down.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 June, 06:38
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Chicken pox AND measles. 👊💪

Ana Tate @Anatated
18 June, 04:29
Wait….what?
The varicella virus is now aerosolized?

By her “science” every child every where would get the pox just from stepping outside.

smh

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 June, 03:34
That bitch needs to be UN indoctrinated. she is big pharma brainwashed as are all drs. And i would trust a robot over a dr cause those POS mFers kill people.

Violet *** @Violetfire
18 June, 03:16
Her generation just whines whines whines. She puts a hop in my step. So much satisfaction.