Sarah Heywood @SarahHeywood
To all the American Trump supporters on here. It must be so extremely hard to watch and witness, the utter lies coming out re the impeachment farce. I'm in the UK and it's staggering at how twisted the news is!! So I stand with you, my support is there and I will be praying and hoping that when President Trump kicks back, he's going to blow them out of the water!
02:30 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SarahHeywood in this post can reply
American Sheepdog @americansheepdog
10 February, 08:49
In response Sarah Heywood to her Publication
well said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
10 February, 06:16
Thank you Sarah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
10 February, 06:14
Thank you .Its really nice to see people all over the world love President Trump.Im 56 yrs old and I have never seen a president work so hard for the people and he cares for all people all over the world.May God bless you and ur family in the UK.

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
10 February, 06:13
Thank you for your support, UKfren! We all stand together as speakers of truth!

Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 06:06
TY beautiful UK Patriot--ya'lls lot is so much worse--but I have a prediction fer ya: NWO uninstalling...plz stand by! USA loves Earth!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 February, 06:03
Thank you patriot!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 February, 06:02
🙏❤️ Thank you very much. We need those prayers! God bless!!

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
10 February, 06:02
Thank you Sarah ❤️

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
10 February, 05:53
Honestly, If you have been following all these events and know what really went on, their antics are quite humorous. Remember, during that "riot" a bunch of laptops were confiscated. Why do you think Pelosi was so upset? This is going to get GOOD!!!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
10 February, 05:51
Thank you.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
10 February, 05:49
Thank you as we stand with you. WWG1WGA

American Sheepdog @americansheepdog
10 February, 09:19
Thanks for standing with us, Patriot. A gooden age is coming!