Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 08:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
And this is what I found today at Shaws grocery store , I mean I couldn’t believe this, I was getting distilled water I literally had to look a couple of times , with added FLUORIDE REALLY ❗️😠PURE LIFE BABY❗️😠REALLY ❗️These EVIL DOER PARASITES JUST WILL NOT STOP TRYING TO KILL HUMANITY/BABIES ❗️I mean Sheeple/ people are actually buying this water, only a few gallons left on the shelf ❗️not kidding 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
02:10 PM - Jun 17, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
17 June, 04:25
In response chore Toke to her Publication
The fluoride added water can be found in almost every baby section of any store. Start the poisoning as soon as possible... they will pay for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
17 June, 03:09
Fluoride is a known poison! They need to ban that crap form human consumption and the dentists need to wise up to the truth!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 June, 03:04
No one needs fluoride added to water. My teeth and gums are healthier after I began to filter out flouride from my water, switched to fluoride free toothpaste and use peroxide and water for a mouth rinse. I never told my dentist or hygienist that I did that. My first checkup about 6 months after the switch, my hygienist ( for 25 years) exclaimed, Wow your gums and teeth are looking really good! The cleaning was easier and quicker too. 😇

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 June, 03:56
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Same here. I used to get cavities all the time when I used fluoride toothpaste. I also had to have 2 crowns because of broken teeth. They were most likely brittle because of the fluoride. Since I've stopped using fluoride toothpaste (about 15 years now) my dental checkups have been perfect.

Rener Schmidt @HereToPawty
17 June, 04:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
How do you filter out the floride?

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 June, 02:28
🤬🤬🤬

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 June, 02:26
That says purified water. Is it distilled or was that just what you were shopping for?

chore Toke @choretoke
17 June, 03:09
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
No I was just shopping for distilled water for my plants and I saw this😳