Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
17 June, 02:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It works because cancer is parasites!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 June, 02:45
“It blocks 8 pathways to cancer!!” but it’s still disregarded as a mere “OFF-LABEL drug”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 June, 02:53
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
A guy I work with told me the other day that he's been taking Ivermectin tablets for a month. Not because he has cancer or anything, just because he wanted to be proactive. He said he's had no side effects and he feels great, better than he normally does.

chore Toke @choretoke
17 June, 02:10
And this is what I found today at Shaws grocery store , I mean I couldn’t believe this, I was getting distilled water I literally had to look a couple of times , with added FLUORIDE REALLY ❗️😠PURE LIFE BABY❗️😠REALLY ❗️These EVIL DOER PARASITES JUST WILL NOT STOP TRYING TO KILL HUMANITY/BABIES ❗️I mean Sheeple/ people are actually buying this water, only a few gallons left on the shelf ❗️not kidding 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ange Love @LoveM
17 June, 03:09
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Fluoride is a known poison! They need to ban that crap form human consumption and the dentists need to wise up to the truth!

Pink Totter @Totter
17 June, 04:25
In response chore Toke to her Publication
The fluoride added water can be found in almost every baby section of any store. Start the poisoning as soon as possible... they will pay for this.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
17 June, 01:31
At what dose...for how long? 😃

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 June, 02:54
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
I'm not sure about that. Everyone is different, but read my reply to Mare above.