Jay Dee @JAYDEE
It’s quite interesting to hear with this man has to say, and it’s obvious this video was made a long time ago.
Watch the Water post
08:39 AM - Jun 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
17 June, 03:12
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
This has great implications for people on the voyage of self discovery. We are composite and collective. Begin with the understanding [inner-standing] of "I am". This is of course a biblical inference to God. I, being cosmic self, and the preposition "am" being a continual state of being, then the descriptive. Ultimately ... Subjectively we discover "I am LOVE". We are the result of LOVE, the production of LOVE and our divine ability to manifest LOVE. God is LOVE and we are his reflection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
16 June, 11:13
I got to see him speak a few years ago. He was a wise one for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
17 June, 11:49
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
What’s the guy’s name?

Dexter Phillips @TAWF
16 June, 11:12
Truth…

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 June, 11:55
🙏❤️🤗🕊️