Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 June, 02:17
I think about this all the time.

https://twitter.com/Cowboy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
16 June, 05:07
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Why are you here doing what you do and thinking what you think. It’s God. God chooses.

Over 50 years ago on a late spring sunny day at about 10:00 in the morning, I lay on the front seat of a 1963 Chevy impala. At 10 years old, or so, I stare up and talk to God. I say, “God there has to be more”. More to this existence than what I know or see. He “said”, yes.

I’ve never forgotten that instance of time. That was when I awakened… at 10 yrs old. Fathom that. I still can’t. But everyday since then I’ve always been skeptical about what any “authority” told me was absolute truth.

Why me? Why did that happen? IDK. I just know God chooses… before you are born I believe. So, when someone says you are here for a reason, believe it.

God chose you. God chose the time and chose you to be where you are right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
Great personal account - thanks for sharing!
08:17 AM - Jun 16, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Freemyer, click on at the bottom under it