The Real Me @TheRealMe
I know I don’t have a huge following here, but can you all please get this out there. Jessica lost her daughter last year and she is fighting battles many cannot understand. She needs a massive amount of prayer. Let’s lift her up, frens. No one left behind.

@faith11286
prayerwarriors

https://anonup.com/thread/...
07:14 PM - Jun 14, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
27 June, 11:40
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Her Page is gone..

😕
https://anonup.com/faith11...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 June, 12:42
In response Red Man to his Publication
Oh no, that’s not good. I’m so sad for her. I hope she can find some peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 June, 12:46
In response Red Man to his Publication
I just searched “Jessica Marie” and she is there, thankfully. Perhaps an admin issue with internal links.

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
21 June, 02:12
Jessica, I pray that our Lord will comfort you. Please know that many here on AU are praying for you tonight.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 June, 11:47
💞🙏🙏💞

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
15 June, 06:59
🙏❤️🙏

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
15 June, 04:11
Praying 🙏🏻 for you 🙏🏻

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 June, 12:24
“In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭26‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Father, I ask the Holy Spirit to intercede for Jessica even with wordless groans. Please hold and protect her in this fight. Hear the prayers of all anons here praying for her to endure and conquer by your strength.

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
14 June, 11:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
14 June, 11:51
Prayers sent from me...

God Bless

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 June, 11:50
Jessica, your very name means: "Grace of God".
Please know God loves you, and we are praying for you! Pray and ask God what He desires for you to do; you have been put here for a purpose, one that is unique to you; that will help many others as they go through difficulties and challenges. You are stronger than you think!
Psalm 23 is wonderful; read it every day! Blessings to you!

connie wright @cowri
14 June, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 June, 11:05
Prayers sent. 🙏

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
14 June, 11:05
🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
14 June, 10:46
🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 June, 10:41
Prayers going up now 🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 June, 09:56
🙏❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 June, 09:53
Lord Jesus we pray for Jessica in this period of hopelessness she is feeling. Please turn her feelings of hopelessness to assurance that her life is special and that there is bright sunshine behind her present cloudiness. Infuse her with a spirit of hope, peace and gratitude for all you Lord have done for her. Give her your guidance and send ministering angels to her. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 June, 09:42 (E)
@faith11286
Can I ask you to be strong for just awhile longer? Can I ask you to lean our Lord even more during this time? Can I beg you to trust HIM even in the hardest days?
Being strong for all children, even those not ours is what we are called to be right now. For those children who did not have a mother or father’s love at their most desperate time.
1 Cor 13:7
“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

You HAVE the BLESSED HOPE of seeing her again. Live the life she WANTS you to live…giving & receiving all the love of God in this world & the next. You have to find someone who is in as desperate need of receiving love as your are desperate to give love.
Whenever you need someone to talk DM me.
🕊

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 June, 09:39
🙏💗🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 June, 09:29
Please God, send Jesus to Jessica to heal her.

amy lilley @amylilley
14 June, 09:28
Sweet Jesus, may Jessica be hit with a huge bolt of your Holy Spirit to bring her back to us, we bind satan and his little minions who have encamped around Jessica and command you to FLEE, we plead the precious and indelible Blood of the Lamb over every fiber of Jessica’s being, we trust you, we stand on your Word on behalf of your Child, in your mighty and wonderful name😇🙏🏻🥹💝🌹

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
14 June, 09:00
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you Jessica...it IS hard but don't give up!!!...things will get better

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 June, 08:56
🙏🙏🙏 for Jessica

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
14 June, 08:40
Praying for Jessica right now. #prayerteam

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 June, 08:40
Prayers coming her way 🙏🙏❣️.may the love of GOD be with her .

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
14 June, 08:31
Sending love and prayers

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 June, 08:17
God bless Jessica with guidance to find her good path that gives her purpose with healing love.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 June, 08:08
Jessica, I pray that God will help ease the pain you are going thru!
I too have lost my daughter, but I mourn one who is still alive. God Be with you always!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 June, 07:59
@faith11286

There aren't words nor languages enough to balm this wound, we will all fall horribly short.

We Champion you at the THRONE, Your Sisters and Brothers in the fight.

Know this: The depth of the pain equals the depth of the LOVE.

Until you are whole, we shall continue our petition of peace beyond understanding to fall upon you.

In the NAME of our HOLY KING of Kings, JESUS.

WWG👆WGA

I love you .

PEACE & LOVE UPON YOU.