Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Raven Foster @Raven777
11 February, 05:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CSPAN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
10 February, 05:35
RSBN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 February, 09:46
RSBN

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
10 February, 08:43
I chose to give my one view to RSB on YouTube. I was impressed with how well they covered every Trump event and thought they deserved my view yesterday and going forward!

robin fineman @RobinD
10 February, 05:37
I'm watching it on CNN🤣🤡 Did you know that a cop lost 3 fingers?
That POTUS is screaming at his tv bc his lawyers are just rambling?
You can't make this up oh wait they are!!! Everytime they come
back on after a commercial (or 10) they make up something new.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 February, 04:42
RSBN
NTD

macweezyQ thompson @macweezyQ
09 February, 11:52
RSBN

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
09 February, 09:56
Rightside Broadcasting on You Tube! 100%

Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
09 February, 06:17
I watch it with toresays

MJ. Maxx @BlueDeuce
09 February, 05:07
Real America's Voice

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 February, 04:37
shitty wifi and no cable im on oan app

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
09 February, 04:00
RSBN on YT

Truth Seeker @J_87
09 February, 03:41
Definitely Louder with Crowder at least entertaining amidst the bog.

Truth Seeker @J_87
09 February, 03:36
There are several sources covering NTD live coverage and Joel Patrick going over bits and rebuking. Of course Fox...

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
09 February, 03:35
if this guy determines whether or not Trump is impeached we are in big trouble. He keeps stumbeling over his. words and fumbling with his papers.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
09 February, 03:33
i have #fauxnews 🤦‍♀️but Trumps lawyer giving them a Freedom og Speech listen LMAO

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Wen JE* @WenJE
09 February, 02:53

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 February, 08:03
In response Wen JE* to her Publication
So boring😴😴 #schumer is such a scuz ball . May he go down in hellstory

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
09 February, 02:49
Recess now though:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 February, 02:38

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
09 February, 02:28

starlink?

Symbolism will be their downfall @Sventeen
09 February, 02:28
Right Side Broadcasting Network
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
09 February, 02:21

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
09 February, 02:20
🤢Being someone who was in DC on January 6th, I am literally sick to my stomach listening to them spewing their lies.
They are the father of lies spawn. The God of Israel shall not be mocked!

Widow Hosts @WidowHosts
09 February, 02:20
With chat enabled... https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Field of Light @EartherealArts
09 February, 02:19
A slimey lot of dementor spellcasting prosecutors.

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Patriot America @Trump4us123
09 February, 02:17
Right Side Broadcasting

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 February, 02:06
🤪every channel........

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
09 February, 02:03
While I am at home OAN, when I leave, Right Side Broadcasting