Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:09
If you're complaining about how long it's taking, and about how you can't take it any longer, then please exit this platform...seriously, I mean that...please FUCKING leave.

It's not meant to happen on your timeframe.

Quit being selfish, it's not about YOU.

It's about the children, the innocent beings who've been trafficked for sex, drugs...and adrenochrome.

So if you could just find it in your heart to stop thinking about yourself first it would be greatly appreciated.

It will happen when it's time.

🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
I have good days and bad if someone needs to vent let them . Sometimes it take someone to vent to get back in the game. Not everyone on here has money roof over there head and there health . Some folks are suffering more then anyone knows. Not to mention there are tons of folks that put false hope on here that never comes true . It a minefield walk talk and post with caution
10:21 PM - Jun 09, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:27
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I understand...I get it, believe me, I do...

Put your faith in God...and I mean you have to BELIEVE it...

Feel it...I'm trying to help...you HAVE to feel it...

God WILL provide...but you have to let Him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396