FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
08 June, 09:28 (E)
Update Photo from Special Operation Ukraine. I use Russian weapons 👊 Request for prayer 🙏
--------------
I think many of us veterans are stuck in the past because we are afraid to forget. We go home to people whose lives went on. No one asks you questions, doesn't want to know, or doesn't care. So you're stuck in the corridor of time where you sit with all these memories and you have no one to bleed with tell or talk. All the most defining moments of your life and no one to share with. After all, you have your former military identity in the grip of fear of losing i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
Thank you for saying that VK
My bf is a former ranger and served 30 years. He has so much in his head still. Nightmares and of course injuries that have made him a complicated man. I work everyday to keep him positive and focused while trying to help him open up and face his past. He told me that NATO soldiers are different and that in battle they have different rules. Spent my life with a Conspiracy father watching historical films, documentary films, national geographic channel and history Channel. I was a strange kid that watched Dr Henry Lee research. I've been curious about giants and never believed in the Smithsonian because they hid this truth I grew up seeing. I pray for every soldier who has to adjust to life after living through the hell of war. It's not normal to be on a battle field fighting and killing. It makes men and women change and see the worst of humanity. Without faith surley many don't adjust. Soldiers fighting this war are beyond strong Gratitude Love to them al
05:11 PM - Jun 08, 2023
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryLove in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
08 June, 10:33
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
A friend explained some things; he said this: "When you have things like "War on Poverty" and "War on Drugs" declared by the so-called elites the Universe hears: "War", "Poverty" and "Drugs" and that is what manifests, becuase the "elites" program it in the media. When people learn to refuse to buy into the programming the wars, poverty and drugs cease to manifest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 June, 09:11
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
🙏💗God bless you and your b/f...a big thank you to your b/f for his sacrifice