Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
Desperately need prayer for my elderly mom, with recently diagnosed anemia and a UTI. Went thru a round of antibiotics, She is extremely weak and wobbly. Please pray for healing.
09:51 AM - Jun 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by MainlyAmy in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
08 June, 02:30
In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
08 June, 01:50
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 June, 01:16
🙏🙏🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
08 June, 11:36
Prayers for you and your Mom 🙏🙏🙏💕

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 June, 10:31
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 June, 10:29
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Amy's mom. Bless her with increased faith in You, strength, vigor, guidance, love, support, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have prayed the lyrics of this song, "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole, for your mom's healing. My God bless you and your mom beyond measure. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 June, 01:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That is beautiful. Thank you SO much... God bless you...🙏🏻❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 June, 10:12
🙏 🤲

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 June, 10:10
My elderly Mom just went through the same! UTI’s creep up on them and have weird side effects (even acting Mean like Dementia etc). My Mom’s first symptom this time was dizziness and diagnosed with Vertigo (so now seeing a Chiropractor basically for a UTI 😂🤦‍♀️ along w/ RX’s)!

Anyway…she keeps saying she knows Organic Cranberry Juice would have prevented all this! She is drinking that daily now. (God Gave us our Cures, it is just too easy to forget them! 🤦‍♀️). Maybe have her try Cranberry Juice, even at this Stage 🤷‍♀️.

Praying she is Better soon, I know how miserable they can feel! 😢

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 June, 01:00
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that... I'll go get some organic cranberry juice, too. Thanks❤️🙏🏻

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 June, 10:05
🙏🙏🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
08 June, 10:02
Sweet Jesus, touch Mom, give her her strength back, return her to good health in your mighty and wonderful name💝🙏🏻😇

Water Mark @Watermark
08 June, 09:59
🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
08 June, 09:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️