Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 June, 04:48
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! YESSS!!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Trump just posted this - MUST LISTEN! 🔥 This is HUGE! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

https://twitter.com/Emme07...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 04:49
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
When Trump was talking about the vaccine aka the shot he was referring to taking out the deep state - same w operation warp speed. It had nothing to do w the Covid vax. Ppl need to read between the lines w Trump - so much has been happening behind the scenes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 June, 04:54
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
That is what I believed at the time he was talking about it at his evening covid updates. 👉🏻 Comm talk. But when he was interviewed later "out of office" he would still promote the vax...nothing about warp speed. Now I hear his vax was not the poison one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did a post on Dupliicity b4 on

MTG
Elon
Desantis
05:00 PM - Jun 06, 2023
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it