LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 February, 10:23
Now I truly understand what this whole GREEN light Jubilee was all abt after 6 mos of go back & other missions that led up to big reveal of the existing GIant groves & most specially the living root systems from CA. The Dark Queen has given up the power to the true majestic Queen of her kingdom, Mother GAIA, and in so one of her Lemurian/Lyran GK can finally restore those majestic Giant forests in CA, where all of the TRUE 5D Earth system will be stemming to spread her power & healing thru out out her system across USA-WW. As all roots are connected undergrd. Why my travels across America/Mex/CAN had to come first, to open up those paths for this finale battle/freeing the Majestic Giant Forests, along w/ co-grid crew WW. 😭💚🙏 https://youtu.be/LfL9HebGZ...
Queen Ignites Windsor Castle Jubilee Beacon - YouTube

The Queen has triggered the Platinum Jubilee beacon lighting from Windsor Castle while Prince William represented her outside Buckingham Palace to see the pr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Walley @mwalley
Thank you for all you and your team do for us!
11:44 PM - Jun 05, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mwalley in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 June, 01:22 (E)
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
🙏 Thanks...Just doing the best I/we (the collective of GKs-gatekeepers) can to complete the missions, as hard as it became for many of us on the road. Praying we are truly at the end of line, bcuz the "Sounds of Freedom" movie is finally being released as comms by the Q team.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396