Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ’” Every uncovered secret in this demon matrix reveals
more ways the monsters Trafficked Humanity & especially Children.

Governments, Banks, Corporations, Entertainment, Sports,
Science, Education, Military, Royals, Religionsβ€”this entire prison
was fueled by Child & Human Trafficking.

But it is coming to an END. Thank God, QTeam & The Plan πŸ•Š

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
THIS IS THE END OF THE DEEP STATE
& THE ENSLAVEMENT & TRAFFICKING OF HUMANITY
all over the Galaxy, if not the whole Universe.
They take MILLIONS of us a year off-planet..
This is THE END TIME FOR THEIR RULE.
WE WILL GET TOTAL FREEDOM THIS TIME..
This is the first war in all my research
going back millions of years
with the Alliance in the D.U.M.B.S,
honeycomb,
& inner Earth coming together to help free this planet
PERMANENTLY & FOREVER.
A massive time of Hallelujah!! πŸ•Š

πŸ‘‡ A post about a $15 million house for sale on Lake Minnetonka
with an underground tunnel caught my eye. ICYMI
11:10 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 June, 06:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Missing 411

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 June, 06:08 (E)
OK, scary, but consider that it took the little bastards thousands of years to build the DUMBS labyringth.
If humans had done a similar job they may have done it in less time and for less money and for the betterment of humanity
With God's help, everything is possible.
With God we are infinitely stronger than they are.
We cannot serve God if we give in to serving fear.
https://www.kingjamesbible...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 June, 05:38
They LOVE making us pay for our own demise.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 June, 05:04
the Map on the right looks like the fire maps of today
maybe just maybe WHt blew them, that would explain [Y] they all poof ed off all at Once🀨🧐

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
07 June, 02:45
I thought that was the MONSTER DRINK ON his back........the claws of the devil!

Richie Richard @Richie
06 June, 05:09
So she was a teacher. I wonder if one of her studnets was Dr. Jill.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 June, 09:34
"As is the mother so is the daughter"???
sounds kinda like "as above so below, right"?

What a weird thing to say about the baby daughter. Usually people say beloved daughter or something like that.

Do you think they really died, or are they underground in a tunnel instead? In the Finger Lakes tunnel?

What is the real truth about this?

The mom was in the way and pedo joe had to get rid of her, regardless.

Veery sad.

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
07 June, 02:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Your in for a big surprise.......
This should be a safe site...
Mom is alive and daughter sits on the sup.court....

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 June, 09:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Or - if the mother and daughter are not still alive and they did die, then consider the 'rules' of freemasonry: to get to the top, the man or woman has to murder someone close to them. It supposedly proves their loyalty. Mafias and gangs have similar rules.
Then there's the son, Beau. . . . .

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 June, 07:53
We are living in the same evil time as Noah:

Genesis 6th chapter:
When man began to multiply on the Earth, daughters were born to them, the "sons of God" saw that the daughters of man were attractive. They took as their wives any they chose. The Lord said, β€œMy Spirit shall not abide with man forever, for he is flesh." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of their heart was only evil continually. God regretted that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him to His heart. The Lord said, β€œI will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the Earth, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 June, 08:28
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Wonderful to "see" you, Brandy.
I hope all is well with you, Meemaw & your family.

We are living in very strange times
Lord, the devil & his sick deprived army
are screeching
& making spectacles of evil everywhere.

This is to be expected, I guess.
We're witnessing & participating in
the Fall of Babylon β€” thank God.

All the matrix rocks are being blown up
& all the snakes are slithering out
into the open & LIGHT of TRUTH πŸ’₯

#GodWins

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
05 June, 10:35 (E)
The guy that "supposedly" killed george floyd when he left the courtroom he had his hands behind his back and turned his hand to show he had a drawing of finger lakes on it..I felt like he was telling where floyd is. I knew what it was because I'd seen Hunters drawing on his back.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 June, 09:10
πŸ€”
Not sure how "Lake Minnetonka" got in that mix...

That's here in Minnesota, 30 min West of Mpls.
Definitely nowhere near Finger Lakes!

😎

06 June, 12:58
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
That whole area is D.U.M.B.S & tunnels.
Lake Minnetonka is not far from Canada
which is where heavy trafficking happens.
It's not a 5-Finger Lake lake
but in the vicinity.... & it's a house
with an underground tunnel
& we know where there's one tunnel.... πŸ˜”

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
05 June, 07:12
Neilia Hunter Biden, Hunter's mother, was born in Figer Lakes area.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 June, 09:06
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
interdasting..ty for that post

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 June, 04:19
ARE THERE NOT 2500 'PLANETS' LIKE EARTH AT DIFF LEVE3LS OF TECH WHOO WERE BROUGHT DOWN FRORM 5D TO 3D BY SATAN/REPTOS AND EARTH WAS CHOSEN AS A BETA TEST SITE? WE ARE BENG OBSERVED AND THE SAME Q PLAN WILL BE USED ON THE OTHER 2499.

05 June, 06:13
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
You always blow my mind, Commander! πŸ€―πŸ›ΈπŸ˜Ή

If that's true (& I don't doubt you)
then I want us to be the SUCCESSFUL paradigm
that will LIBERATE everyone
so we all make it to DIVINE FREQUENCIES,
ETERNAL FREEDOM, SOVEREIGNTY & HAPPINESS
forevermore! πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸŒŽπŸŒΈπŸŒžπŸŒŸβ€οΈ

#wwg1wga

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 June, 04:16
interesting - Ghizelle M is a licensed submarine captain and Hunter has a huge tatoo of five fingers lakes on his back - I am sure that is all a coincidence - right?

05 June, 06:44
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Unfortunately not, Paula πŸ’”

That was a common method that the demons
including Ghislaine Maxwellβ€”Mossad,
transported the children β€” in submarines.

Especially around all the islands encircling Earth.
The China Sea, Mediterranean,
Bahamas, Haiti, Cuba, S. America, etc.

It's unfathomable evil πŸ˜”

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 June, 03:47
Horse Head?
Biden Wearing HourseShoes Type Heals When he Fell Humm, Comms

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 June, 09:25
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Yes, I was wondering about that also

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 June, 10:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
What kind of shoes?

some one special to some @godrus
05 June, 03:13
Folks don’t know or realize that under all that sand and desert out west in AZ NM NEV UT is subterranean navigable aquifers - submarine bases. Skinwalker Ranch.
There’s openings and access points for them. Tunnels connecting Los Alamos to Zorro Ranch. All those federal lands they restrict our access to. Just like Antarctica . This land is my land, and this land is your land! It is NOT theirs!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 June, 01:44
What is the term off planet mean? Never heard that part. The rest, yes. What is the definition of that.

05 June, 01:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not on Earth πŸͺ

Scat ling @scatling
05 June, 12:26
https://wyrk.com/this-15-m... I mean, the house is beautiful with lots of wood and built ins. Parts look like a ship, and there is a figurehead of a woman - like from a ship - above a fireplace (again, a bit odd). The garage is also weirdly underground, and that is an elaborately well built looking tunnel to simply be from gatehouse to the primary house? Why would it be needed at all?? Doesn't make sense... unless...

05 June, 12:36
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Unless......

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 12:17
When I first started waking up, I showed a rental on Rt 22 in NJ. I saw a tall figure in the window behind the blinds. Now, it seems like what I saw was a tall Grey. When we entered the house it smelled so bad of natural gas in the house. We quick got out of the house. I had looked briefly down into the basement and it was dirt. I didn't go down because I could feel a very evil energy in the house. When we stood in the driveway, my client saw the same thing. We drove away so fast. I wonder to this day if there's tunnels along highways. After 7 years it's still hard to believe that this is our reality. Truly heartbreaking.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 01:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
OMGoodness that's spooky!!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
05 June, 04:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ˜³βœοΈπŸ™

Sam8848 @Sam8848
05 June, 11:41
Have you ever seen a poster called the conspiracy on your life map? I can't find it from Internet

05 June, 12:05
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Haven't seen that one
but it looks a whole lot like the
Great Awakening Q map! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 June, 01:35
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Yup, looks like Deep State Mapping Project early work. 😊