mark kub @markkub
This poster on 4Chan is on to something, this post needs more attention.

If you hang out in certain corners of the Internet (such as this one), you will inevitably come across a fantastic and unbelievable tale: the United States has been covertly controlled by a corporation called "United States" and/or "UNITED STATES" for over 100 years! According to the lore, the Act of 1871 made Washington, DC into a private corporation with its own system of government unattached to the one outlined in the Constitution. Unbeknownst to us, Washington, DC is an independent city-state, along with the City of London, both of which are controlled by the Vatican, draining the United States of its wealth to construct the New World Order. Or something like that.

Sounds exciting but crazy. As with most unconfirmed theories, this one still lacks the strong, public evidence

Today, I invite you to join me on a walk. It will be well worth your time, I promise.
https://archive.4plebs.org...
08:21 AM - Jun 05, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 June, 11:16
In response mark kub to his Publication
Nope, link doesn't work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 June, 11:13
The thread you shared says it does not exist..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 08:24
Your link doesn't work.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 08:23
This is what I understand to be true but I will look at your link.