Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I read alot of wisdom, good advice and uplifting messages from others here on AU over the weekend. Took the time to do something nice for myself, rest and recharge. I know this is every bit as important as kinetic participation in this war. I think it's important to remind ourselves and others that the absence of sleep, good diet, exercise, relaxation and time with other humans; our friends and family is not something to be applauded. They are essential to ensuring our armor functions at peak performance. Burnout is not a badge of honor. Frequent breaks and rest are productive too. Take care of yourself, you may not feel it right now but you're important to this mission too. 🤍
04:46 PM - Jun 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 June, 05:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I totally agree with you - we (anons) have been going thru so much - it's an emotional rollercoaster - and we do need to walk away for a time to recharge - hard to do - but neccessary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
04 June, 04:55
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 June, 04:57
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
I like getting sent music, it's a window into how someone is thinking and feeling, they're personality and character. It's like they're own unique musical fingerprint. 🤍