Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Just took my normally healthy father into major surgery last Tuesday to have his ribs cut open and his lung cleaned out, bc he supposedly had pneumonia that almost killed him. He lost a ton a of weight, and half his right lung. He had been sick for a couple months. First, I was told that his immune system had been compromised from side effects from the diabetes shot he had. He suddenly stopped eating, couldn’t work, lost a ton of weight and that’s when the cold he had turned into pneumonia.

Now I was told yesterday, whatever they removed from his lung, tested positive for (POSSIBLY) for TUBERCULOSIS.

NOW SUDDENLY THEY ARE PANICKING AND CANT GO VISIT MY DAD….

Asking for prayers that this IS NOT TB
SURGEON AND DRS THINK THE TEST IS POSSIBLY NOT CORRECT.

We won’t know til everything is retested.
Praying that the tests are wrong and it was just Pneumonia
11:13 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
04 June, 07:44
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 June, 12:37
Praying for your dad. If it’s any consolation there is a cure for tb. Takes 6 months and it’s a pill. God bless him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 June, 12:33
I am not a doctor. Nonetheless, I did notice TB has been in the news lately, the story with the woman who is on the lam because she did not want treatment. I also noticed a story that J&J (Janssen) may have a patent expiration coming up for their TB drug, another story that other countries are fighting the high cost of their drug, and we know they just returned expired c19 jabs. It sounds like the doctors may be open to a conversation about this diagnosis and you can help prepare by looking at the safety profiles of the various treatment options. I think it is possible that we have more TB cases coming across the border and this could be an accurate diagnosis, but I also think it is possible there are other incentives for some of the diagnoses we might see. If there is fear, taking steps to empower oneself generally helps alleviate it.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
04 June, 12:55
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Yes, I think you are right. I’m also grateful that he is very lucky with his Drs and his surgeons. The surgeon was awesome and kept me well informed. I just found out he is a HUGE Tucker Carlson fan, so reading between the lines of that fact, and the care and concern from him, I know he is a good human being and is trying to help people and not hurt them.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 June, 11:51
Prayers for Dad and your family

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 June, 11:46
Prayers up!! 🙏 🤲 ❤️

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 June, 11:19
Prayers for your dad!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 June, 11:18
Lifting up your dad and you all in loving prayers. 🙏💕✨💕🙏

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 June, 11:16
Praying up for you!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 June, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 June, 11:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏