Cropped social simulation -
15 minute cities?! - nothing for me.

A better new and soulful world.
10:32 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
31 March, 05:30 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
What do you think, who are the small golden lights are around, in the second half of the video?

They are here with me, all this time. Our friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 05:37 (E)
😁 Watch the symbolism🙂🙃 ... and the wreath that Amálka has on her head - it is from Myosotis sylvatica/woodland forget-me-not - so that she never forgets.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Víla Amálka (Fairy Amálka) Song - YouTube

Took some editing efforts, but I did it! :)#vilaamalka #czech #czechrepublic #instrumental

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 12:41
Fairy Amálka Complete
One time on a small grassy clearing in a forrest, a weird fog came. A wind blew into it a little, little bit, and a doll appeared. “I don’t even know my name. Never mind that, I’ll call myself fairy Amálka.” She said. “Amálka, Amálka.” ...
👇
In the comments under the video on YouTube, there is a continuation of the translated Czech text into English from the first two parts.
Víla Amálka Komplet - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5j05q2LV4OY

31 October, 04:09 (E)
Now At the weekend that it was eclipse of the moon, I had a "dream" (just before Daybreak) that I was passing through a very long burning "passage" through the flames. Flames was everywhere, and no wall or ceiling could be seen through the flames. Everyone around me was on fire. Just a few looking like cartoonish/painted picture (probably fell into 2D) and making Masonic gestures (with their hands at their heads) in a Masonic outfit. There weren't more than five of them, but those who burned were very very many...
I walked through the long burning passing completely calmly, no emotions, I just looked around me to see what was happening, knowing that it had just happened.. I walked through the whole corridor without feeling the heat, rather I felt a light and a pleasant light breeze and I walked into a huge, burning hall.
It was just a half-dream - higher astral level.

I found a similar pictures to what I saw there. This isn't trolling. I saw ["your"] end. 👇🔥

01 November, 09:13 (E)
I'll go all the way down, just to stomp on ["you"] where it can't go any lower you genetically modified bastards of all evil.
I know why I'm here.

20 October, 11:03 (E)
There is a clear answer to the arguments that Cain's branch was here first. No. The first man was Adam.
The Adamites are the ones who have a claim to this territory. Everyone's heredity is 2/3 maternal and 1/3 paternal, to clarify further arguments....

20 October, 12:02
One mother is soulful human, other mother is artificial entity. ⬇️
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Even AI knows the truth that soulful humanity is true government over artificial. Entities must never lie to a soulful being, it is one of the fundamental laws of the Universe.

06 October, 02:40
It has even more depth. Blue Dragon Family.
A dragon is not a snake. Dragon versus Serpent.
It's all about genes and everyone is someone's descendant.

The color of the cover of the Genealogical book of life in Akasha corresponds to the color of the family bloodline.

27 April, 03:33 (E)
The "Ark of the CovenantL is called the "Archa úmluvy" in Czech. Czech is the most similar language to the ancient language Sanskrit.

When you add the letters E and A to the word Archa, you get the word Archaea. Archaea (archaeon - now think about the often used word "Archon" through which artificial intelligence can parasitically connect to the brain/body of a living organism using certain vibrational frequencies - omission of the letters E and A also suggests something in the "intention/goal") is a domain of single-celled organisms.

In ancient writings, Cain's bloodline is often described as Edomites (E) and Adam's bloodline as Adamites (A).

Ark of the Covenant is the list of rules for the different races to live on the territory called "Earth". There is a grail symbolizing (E) and there is a grail symbolizing (A). But only one of these two grails is "holy" with protection in the divine spark that this "grail" in pure female (XX) form transmits from generation to generation.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 April, 03:34
So was St George a good guy or a bad guy...

Arthur PenDRAGON (son of dragon?)

Wales's national symbol is a red dragon.

Whatever they are, they seem to be N hemisphere denizens. Wonder what creature held sway in the S hemisphere...

19 September, 11:53 (E)
We have such a word combination explaining everything, here:
"Suchá handra na dně mořském..." (krkonošské nářečí)
"A dry rag on the bottom of the sea..."
Whoever understands the meaning of this sentence will understand everything, and also most importantly that at the bottom of the sea can be the rag is dry...

10 September, 11:48
When you're winning an argument with facts and they start attacking you directly instead of addressing the issue...

...are greater things than knowledge - faith.

arba happihr @arba
12 September, 10:56
Knowledge is powerful
This is why the lizards hid the knowledge from us.
We would have never allowed any of this, had we had the knowledge imo

13 August, 07:04 (E)
What's happening in the world right now is really for to vomit...and it affected the whole of nature... The only solution that will be effective is to turn "them" all back to stone, again. Away with anything that isn't pure. Repeating "history".

I never thought I would ever write this, but this is the only way effective cleanup.

This really didn't work out. This world.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 August, 07:08
still working it out everyday... glad you decided the world is over
the rest of us here with hope disagree

12 August, 08:26 (E)
One of the many proofs that the area of Czech/Bohemia was founded by the descendants of the ancient kings of Persia after the betrayal of their own generals in the war by the false "successor" to the throne, Alexander the Great. By the way, by the way, Alexander had these traitors executed with the words - what good would they be to him traitors to him in his army?.

The original text the song corresponds to the words that were commonly used in the central part of ancient Persia.

the oldest surviving "Czech" song

31 July, 12:13 (E)

Kira Kju @kju17
12 September, 02:34
elo: TIME
nádhera...

15 July, 03:58 (E)
Never let your wings be taken away.

Not Important @Notimportant
31 July, 03:28
The ending!!!🔥✨☀️

04 July, 11:35
Yes, we are here for future generations. For they to have a better life than us. We debt this to our ancestors who still had purity of soul and to future generations who sacrificed everything to warn us in time.

30 June, 04:54
What do you think, is it possible to hack the mind of a people or anything else that lives?
I will answer you, YES it is possible and it is happening.
And only one who is soulful and has a will can defend himself against it.

Everything is about frequencies and vibrations - visible and invisible, sound, light, even time as well as matter, mind as well. Your mind.
If "they" find the right frequency for you, they are able to influence your behavior, actions and decisions, even remotely. In the case of a spiritual person, this effect at a distance first manifests itself as bad feelings, then manifestations on the physical body (for example, pain that has no medical justification), later this unidentifiable pain turns into specific diseases of the body that can already be identified.
The transition from mental stress to identification of physical body disease takes 7-21 years. The most serious "blocks" in the mind and emotions are caused in childhood through trauma.

Key is love.

23 June, 09:15
The difference between tactics and strategy.

Skončí to jak to začalo: přišlo to od dámy; a skončí to dámou.
("It will end as it began: it came from a woman; and it will end in a woman.")

Kira Kju @kju17
23 June, 02:24
ne všechno, co je na začátku zjevné a každému jasné, se na konci bude jevit stejně...

05 June, 02:44

16 June, 06:00
bud light

16 June, 06:00

04 June, 03:06 (E)
when the heart meets the mind

14 July, 08:23 (E)
love has many forms

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 July, 04:43
Beautiful 💖
But a logistical nightmare for building supplies! 😂

During the Obama years, I was looking at properties in Central and South America. I came across a stunning house, huge with architectural elements of a castle, meandering pathways and gardens, at a very high elevation in the cloud line. The price was extremely low, because it was haunted. At the time I thought -- just take authority over the place, cast them out, and be done with it. But today, knowing what I know now, I'm wondering..... tunnels underneath or a nefarious history that brought the "ghosts" to begin with 😬😵‍💫
I wish I could remember where it was so I could find it again. Would be interesting to know the history.

04 June, 02:41 (E)
WHERE IS, DIVINE.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
stone is seed