Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
04 June, 03:16
In response We Are One to her Publication
Today is so hazy outside that you cannot see the sun or cloud in the sky, everything above is just a white/yellow haze over everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
05 June, 09:31
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
Here too. Supposedly smoke from Canada, yet there is not a hint of smoke odor, and I have a good nose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
04 June, 12:21
for me this shows that white hats
still not in control

05 June, 09:29
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Unless they are spraying good things. I have plants that are 20 times healthier than the past 10 years

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
04 June, 12:03
Yeah I’m frustrated we know somebody who is a pilot — private pilot — and he has all these explanations and shows us charts and all this other things that he swears that they are condensation trails especially in Florida. We’ve sent him the Dane Wiggington GeoEngineering movie and he hasn’t even gotten around to wash watching it yet. We said please talk to us after you watch the movie…🙄

05 June, 09:27
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Good for you!!!!

Shannon Harding @Believer101
04 June, 11:44
I think it's disgusting that they get away with doing this to us. Most people don't even know what Chem-spraying is....they just think it's normal exhaust coming from planes. If they only knew that they are spraying poisonous chemicals on us.

05 June, 09:26
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
When people say that I ask them if these were the clouds they remember as kids.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 June, 11:09
Not a theory…it’s a fact most days over Illinois…🤨

05 June, 09:20
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Same here in Sconnie