David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 May, 09:50
They then, we can only surmise, that the entire Tartarian people were destroyed when the NWO learned how to use the Tartary technology and use it to destroy the entire culture and erase their existence from modern his-story books of today. If yo look carefully at the photos and images in this book, you will see these massive buildings that would mean their were hundreds of millions, maybe even tens of billions of Tartarians that were “eliminated” when the healing technology was used to destroy. We find millions of bones buried under cities and massive insane asylums, where they likely imprisoned the adult Tartars, after they had separated them from their children (to be sold for slave labor and shipped on “foundling trains), that had crematories and large graveyards on their sites. And did the once Great Tartarians enjoy a one common language, as the Tower of Babylon suggests?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 June, 06:26
In response David Treciak to his Publication
It's really hard to wrap your mind around what has happened. Our true history 😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 06:47
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
For the past few years I've spent a lot of time researching our true history. I was first made aware of the subject by the video series, "What On Earth Happened?" by Ewaranon. Since then I've followed Jon Levi's YT channel, and I highly recommend it to everyone who's seeking the truth. I guarantee his videos will blow your mind when you see the remnants of Tartaria in every part of the world.
Here is a link to the Ewaranon videos just in case you haven't seen them.
https://www.bitchute.com/p...

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 June, 07:29
Nice, thank you I will check them out !

Here's Jon Levi on Youtube. I picked one at random because it's hard to find one that represents everything he does. He explores so many aspects of history and I find it all fascinating. Anyway, I think you'd like what he does if you're truly curious about what really happened 150 years ago and why it happened.
We need more people to wake up from the Matrix we're living in and start to ask questions.
https://youtu.be/iwj_CD_0q...
Forgotten Past (Mental Hospital Exploration) - YouTube

I want to thank the kind historian who spoke to me at the end of this video. Thanks to all of you for being here ;)Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love...

08:16 PM - Jun 03, 2023
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 June, 12:45
Jon is good people, he doesn't assert anything but promotes what he sees as in contrast to what we've all learned.

Wise is the one who listen's to him, wiser is the ones who learn from him and take up the torch of TRUTH and FREEDOM.