Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Here it is Right Here๐Ÿ‘‡....

Watch the face of this baby and you will have no doubts and never question again what you are fighting for and why!!!

Patriot and Future President Of The United States ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
05:14 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
03 June, 07:55
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Just beautiful. God Bless him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 June, 07:15
Oh, bless his precious heart. He is spiritually moved. My daughter, when little, loved the Star Spangle Banner.
๐Ÿ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 06:52
Precious! Music touches our soul even at a young age. Our National Anthem is such music. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 June, 06:44
Amazing! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 06:33
Baby feels the vibes!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 June, 06:31
Iโ€™m not from USA, so this is just another anthem for me, but itโ€™s a superb melody, I play it on the violin along with the Welsh, Scottish, Irish anthems.

But as I said, melodically, itโ€™s a great tune and really hits you in โ€˜the feelsโ€™. Itโ€™s a banger.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
03 June, 06:17
This baby puts to shame all the scumbag athletes who refuse to stand for the National Anthem. Not only more patriotic, but higher IQ, I'll bet.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 June, 06:13
Just seeing his deep feelings on his beautiful face makes me feel the same, choked up in a good way.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 June, 05:33
This made me cry! Deep Gratitude for Sharing!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 June, 05:31
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜OH MY!!!!! I feel this way too.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ