Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
09 February, 02:57
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
πŸ™This is so hard to watch, but I am purposely really trying to keep my vibrations up while I watch! I want all of these criminals to have to answer for all their evil acts. Hopefully very soon!!😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TinQer Bell @TinQerbell
09 February, 02:38
EXACTLY!!! Wonder if this tris trial will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show...πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
09 February, 02:08
The lies!! Even a semi comatose person can see these are paid adgitators and not Trump supporters. They have NEVER behaved in this way in the past. Why would they all do a 180, against the clear and expressed instructions from POTUS, to suddenly devolve into criminality. I hate these liars. WITH A PASSION!!!!

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
09 February, 01:07
l am too nervous to watch when l see what these evil people have put the best President in the world through, the world needs President Trump, l am trusting the plan, love you President Trump forever God be with you always from South Africa

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
09 February, 01:04
And so it begins,..
🍿

Tina Starnes @NurseTina
09 February, 12:51
Thank you so much for the link!