Tim Larlee @timlar
MY HEART IS BEATING IN THE LOVE OF GOD
As i look back over the course of my life . I see the purity, mercy , tenderness and the Love of God has ALWAYS been with me and in fact God IS the Heart and Soul ( in which there is no separation)

The Lord has given me the absolute best Teahers, helpers, healers in order that i might heal, prosper and therefore BE A MORE LOVING KIND INSTRUMENT of his love.

My Intention is one pointed , powerful and real: BE KIND, LOVE OTHERS, BE GENTLE, BRING THEM COMFORT, SECURITY, ABUNDANCE AND WELL BEING.

This is my highest calling. It is the most powerful place i have yet to be. So know this YOU ARE LOVED. GOD IS WITH YOU AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO NOT BE YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.

As your hearts heal the love with flow naturally like a river to you . You will remember your Diviinty . And you shall rejoice! You shall rejoice in the greatest love, peace joy freedom and empowerment as a Fully Conscious HUman being This is my absolute promise to
06:14 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tim Larlee, click on at the bottom under it