Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Thanks Admin Koba ( @administrator ) for the Home Base. Unbelievable connections made here and great research shared. It is a great training ground.

Looks like everyone is slowly deployed on the battlefield (Twitter).

This VK's tweet seems to be relevant ATM.
12:03 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 10:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I don't know what to say about this?- If people think the Truth Movement has not been infiltrated by the tune of 90%++ then I don't know what to say. I am not battling against other TRUE Patriots just questioning some of the many things I see on here. - I am seeing patterns and most suspect people are on the sister site... they are here too. I was very naive in the beginning of this but soon started to see Patterns.. along with my own gut feelings... I am not a big account but I have a big mouth.. I do not believe for a second they are deploying only a select few over to Twitter to fight the battlefield... all these sites are connected - do some research and you will see... If they released us all on TWIT it would just be a BIG SHIT SHOW and would NEVER wake up the masses... too much DIS/MIS Information.. these are all HONEY TRAPS..some of the biggest criminals are hiding behind Patriot names.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
11 June, 12:46
Yes this is base camp. Safe to speak & share intel. Then go back out to the battlefield, Twta. Glad to be part of this family :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
07 June, 02:33

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 June, 12:17
Lots of patriots attacking each other on Truth Social. It’s a shame! They won’t let me back on Twitter! 😌

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 June, 11:28
I remind myself of this often👊 when @vincentkennedy didn't follow me back on twatter, this was actually what came to my mind. I don't need a "follower"...I need to be stepping out and becoming a LEADER😎 So.....It made dope signs and stood up for our entire neighborhood that is scared of the meth/heroin compound 😉 I have always felt that if we didn't stand locally, worldwide doesn't even matter. Start LEADING folks. One person CAN make a difference🎇

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 June, 11:27 (E)
I am not on twitter yet. I don't care if I get on either. Its cozy here. I like all my anon friends on anonup. I have truly learned a heap.

Law & Physics @physics171
06 June, 11:27
What defines a patriot or not a patriot?
Many are acting as patriots>Not really patriots.
Do patriots support human traffickers, disinformation agents, shills, corruption?
What are solutions?
Who brings forth solutions?
Solutions here...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
01 June, 12:34
nice reminder :)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 June, 12:22 (E)
What do I keep saying?!? #twitter is the enemy and you’re funding the enemy by using it.
#truth

https://truthsocial.com/@c...

The Daily Wire Alleges Elon Musk's Twitter Canceled a Deal Over 'Misgendering,' and There's More Disturbing Revelations 👇

Twitter’s CEO is now Linda Yaccarino. Her hiring was controversial because of her history at NBC Universal, a far-left-wing media corporation. She also has ties to the World Economic Forum, which has long pushed the idea that censorship of “disinformation” is a good thing. When Yaccarino was initially hired, many questioned her ability to remain unbiased and promote free speech. Musk assured everyone that it wouldn’t be a problem. Well, it appears to be a problem. That leaves the final question. What is Musk going to do about it?

https://redstate.com/bonch...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01 June, 12:44
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 June, 12:08
no, not everyone is slowly being deployed to twitter

people ask but are denied.

I am not asking. ever.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 12:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes, I know, I'm one of those lol

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
29 June, 09:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I was informed I was PERMANENTLY suspended off Twit..really don't care...still way too lefty and proganda filled. So I go do what I can on lame ass FB, so many still clueless souls on there, it's pitiful! I do my 30 days FB jail, rinse,repeat. Gab is just too hateful and divisive for me. No access to TG or TS (do not do cellphones) Deleted Gettr, WeGo, RightSide..they all suck..any other options? Still prefer AU over them all.