Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 June, 11:05
I like the NSA… if it weren’t for Admiral Rogers we wouldn’t be where we are now!!! Plus (and I’ve kept this quiet til now) I had a relative who was a famed Cryptologist (😁) with the agency.
Sometimes this👇is necessary…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
True, know an engineer from MITRE who worked on this decades ago / hear and see via your phone
11:13 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 June, 11:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 12:12
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
yup, the "better to program you"
(blackmail and so forth)

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 June, 11:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I hope they're focusing on the Dems and RINO repubs now LOL!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 12:11
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
It all data mining ... probably instigated by DARPA, and now who knows, but [they] were / are tracking us ... leaning how to best program us