Jay Dee @JAYDEE
On April 1, 2020, this nurse claimed she was being sent to Central Park COVID-19 Quarantine to assist thousands of children who were being saved in from an underground tunnel in Central Park N.Y. Images began leaking of nurses with baby supplies at the Quarantine.

3 years and before and still!
Aries post
10:34 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 June, 11:08
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Yes indeed I remember this story from a police man who wrote about this. Still have it somewhere. The gang with the tatoos were stealing these children from their parents and brought them into the tunnels. Who were runned by... others. Safe our children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
14 June, 10:59
Many never saw the light or sun or were experiments with defects beyond imagination and taken off world. Pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
01 June, 12:36
I remember this vividly, a real shocker at the time. There was audio from other nurses sent there.
No way those tents were for "covid".
Someone posted a vid of the hospital ships Comfort and Mercy with the Lauren Daigle song "Rescue."
quite a moment in this journey ...
🙏 💔

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 June, 12:28
"They are... completely shattered and broken."

So are the military nurses and doctors tending to these new challenges. I read that the Med Beds are doing this healing now. As she says, "PRAY!" Still ongoing around the world. Imagine those who scooped them up out of these tunnels. In NY, it's Clinton tunnels from the West Side to the East River, right under Central Park.

God(!), that we lived to see this horror, through others' eyes and cameras.

They are being adopted out, from what I read.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
01 June, 07:31
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yes, I've also read that most were taken off Earth to heal. Science projects underground and could not handle the Sun rays. Pray for all this to be dealt with. Bless our Subterranean Troops!

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
31 May, 11:48
Her voice sounds like Melania. ❤