Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 May, 10:17
Dept of Defense decode

=

Gods Intel Is Not For Sale πŸ¦ŒπŸ§¬πŸ«€/ I On The Prize / God Please Take Off The Head Of The Snake πŸͺƒπŸ’₯/ It Needs To Make Sense And Match / Keep It Simple Stupid / Im A Believer / 888 / There Will Be No More Delay / Prove My Code Is Wrong πŸ€„/ Discovering Yourself / I Forgive / Cream Rises To The Top / Hated For My Namesake / In The Twinkling Of An Eye πŸ‘/ Connect Our Thoughts / Greatest Love Story ❀/ This Is Going To End Good K πŸ‘/ Suck It Up Buttercup / Inherits Money πŸ’°/ Christian Rapture ✝️/ The Dark Night Of The Soul / The Doors Of Perception πŸšͺπŸ‘/ Golden Opportunity / King Solomons Wisdom πŸ’›/ How To Turn The Tables / The Living Code Is Activated / Our Decoder Myk Hyn Raw 🐲πŸ”₯/ The New World Of Dragons πŸ‰/ God Answers My Prayer / I Am The Heart Of The Storm β›ˆπŸ€—πŸ«€/ Jesus And Mary Reunion 🌹/ Release The Warring Angels πŸ˜‡
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
246-642
866-668
:38
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a manacle
Greek- of another race

Hebrew-an ephod
Greek-to be bereaved

Hebrew-Guni, two Israelites
Greek-sitting, steadfast

Hebrew-the wages (of a harlot)
Greek-without love of money

Hebrew- a sedan, litter, palanquin
Greek-to flee from

Hebrew-a fetter
Greek-to be sober, to abstain from wine

Hebrew- "father of (the) sea", an Israelite name
Greek-consecration, sanctification

Hebrew-a fire
Greek-dissonant, discordant

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
12:56 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it