Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
30 May, 02:31
In response Evangelina to her Publication
The Evil will be worldwide above Γ‘nd below ground. We can be very surprised about all the tunnel-town-traffic out of sight. Bizarre indeed. Who knows?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 02:34
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Things aren't going to be dull going forward!

Normies better brace for impact πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Passailaigue @aubtigfan
30 May, 12:37
ISLANDS........not just one. MULTIPLE ISLANDS. Multiple locations.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 12:49
In response John Passailaigue to his Publication
πŸ’―

i ass-ume the poster is referring to Epstein island, as that hit the peripheral of MSM. Again, i ass-ume it did. Don't watch the news myself 😏

Again, unfortunately you are correct. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ‘Š

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 May, 11:51
That's just it. I don't think the world knows yet. Until it's plastered day and night on what passes for news channels on lamestream tv, the world will remain largely in the dark.

EBS can't get here too soon.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 12:07
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
i would agree with you to some extent.

i do believe if a poll were taken, Many normies
would have some semblance of understanding
what Jeffrey Epstein is mostly known for. Surely
enough that they should have been curious enough to do some digging.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 12:07
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
πŸ’― with you on the EBS!!!

πŸ€—πŸŒŽ

chore Toke @choretoke
30 May, 10:46
I’m sure that theirs More than one Pedo Island, probably hundreds of Pedo islands β—οΈπŸ˜

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 10:54
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Unfortunately i agree with you .. many, many more very likely.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 May, 10:26
Not all... we are STILL fighting it.. God wins EVERY time..πŸ™

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 10:29
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
True. i assumed they were referring to "normies"

πŸ€—

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 10:25
And they all went back to work today to feed the beast!...pay their energy bills...and use their banks. Happy Taco Tuesday! 🫣

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 May, 10:32
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Frustrating isn't it Victor

Let us πŸ™ something happens to wake them up soon. Natives are restless

πŸ’œπŸ€—