Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
One Eagle @1_Kamamul
30 May, 12:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
We just need to keep spreading the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
30 May, 12:52
In response One Eagle to his Publication
This is part of what i read into Hold The Line🤲🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 May, 11:48
Many children don't have time for the rest to wake up. I'm pretty sure we are at critical mass now.

memes matter @NoComment
30 May, 12:41
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I think we way behind the real timeline in this regard❤️🤲where most DUMBS Are cleansed and most Children have been rescued
I think why its so intens frequency wise is its never been so many aware of the hard truths like now and we have not won this bigly since Jesus created the esc button 👀🪃

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 May, 10:48
The masses:
“Meh”

memes matter @NoComment
29 May, 11:00
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Not anymore❤️🤲we Are not as divided as they say we are