Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 May, 09:31
Just a friendly reminder that this drop still exists πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 May, 09:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜„the fear which certain tv programs input into the mind actually help manifest what these sick people want...not sure if that is correct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This.
They're trying to keep Christians in fear of everything. It's so blatant now. The brainwashing is strong.

https://twitter.com/AllBit...
09:55 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 May, 09:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I agree...I feel that in order to get rid of this crap...one must look at everything else as an illusion (distraction)...only truth is light (God-Creator)...it's just pulling away from the distractions that can be tough at times

29 May, 10:01
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
God said to trust in him and give all our worries to him. Not going to let the duality nonsense pull my focus away from unity. It's such a waste of time.