#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
#wwg1wga
01:44 PM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
31 May, 09:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Here's a new (Big) twist on things!

I've known for some time the Jesuits are behind secret societies, Nazi's, all wars and the creation of the 3 major religions and their books and most intelligence agencies.

However, this excellent expose also states Jackie Kennedy was schooled as a Jesuit and played part of JFK's assasination along with CIA, etc!

https://rumble.com/v2r4dr8...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
30 May, 03:41
Today is my dads bday, in the beginning after my was killed in a drunk driving crash, he showed me how to be a young lady, dressing my sister and I in nice dresses and keeping thing somewhat normal, then he taught me how to have common sense and use my eyes to see everything. Then as teens he lost control of us and we were terrible. He wanted the best for us I am sure. In the end his wife wouldn’t call me at all and tell me you should get here your dad is slowly dying. I am so sad because I feel like I failed him in the end. He called me three days before he passed and told he he loved me. I adore my daddy. I miss him so Sam much. He was a navy MP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 May, 07:18
JFK's birthday 5/29
DJT's birthday 6/14

I'm sure it's just a coinkydink!!! 😎

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 May, 07:38
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
How extraordinary is that, Auntie?!?

17 Days between their birthdays?!

Anyone doubt this is a Divine Plan? πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ•Š

arba happihr @arba
29 May, 09:24
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Aloha
Auntie_M.
Wow long time
Welcome
Nice to see you again.
Cant wait to hear
Thank you

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 May, 04:19
I will also always remember the Veterans being
*attacked by some Governors, in care homes for
creating fake panic by their deaths and will
remember our active duty being harmed by
their superiors colluding with the Whitehouse
and big Pharma

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 May, 11:51
" So much portent is in the air for these next days...... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ•Š"

Sun Tzu – The Art of War

The highest art of warfare is not to fight at all. In fact, be CHARMing to give the target false trust while you weaken them. Subversion can only be successful if the target is receptive.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 May, 11:49
Post says β€œCOMMAND IN CHIEF”. Where is the [ER]? πŸ€”

28 May, 02:35
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
That QTeam. So sneaky πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

arba happihr @arba
27 May, 08:49

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
27 May, 02:10

27 May, 02:09

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 May, 05:31
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 May, 11:26
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Loved President Kennedy..

27 May, 02:09

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 May, 01:50
I share the same BD and I feel honored! πŸ’•

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 May, 06:16
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Patriot Mel, may I Wish you a very special shared Birthday...😊 maybe it'll be one to really remember unlike any other, well... we never really know do we..?! πŸ™πŸ’ž

29 May, 01:01
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Happy Birthday, Patriot Mel! πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰