Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 July, 05:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
This was fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I could watch this all day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 05:27
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Yeah,i was hoping IT would go on 🍃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 July, 04:30
Really, thank you. You help.is all see the simple.beauty around us.

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 04:37
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
From micro follows macro❤️😊🤲humanity that believes in love, truth,Hope and beauty changes my brain chemestry along with my own beliefe in these pillars from God

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 05:31
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Wait...😭❤️✨

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 July, 02:55
SO SWEET LOVE THIS

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 July, 01:14
Aaahhhhh, well damn, I must be becoming a softie, that gave me such joy, even a tear💧

Lol, I need to get out & play more...thanks Ellen❣️
The hits keep coming, my inner child loves you❤️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 July, 11:52
Sweet. We had a bird bath in our front yard, @ our previous home. Loved watching the birds, squirrels, and deer drink from it.

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 01:00
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
❤️🤲🌞

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 July, 11:39
So beautiful.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 July, 11:28
🙏❤️🤗🕊️That was so awesome. Absolutely beautiful to watch. Thank you for sharing this video. Made my day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 01:02
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I had a simulare experience,it gave me joy❤️🤲

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 July, 11:05
❤️❤️

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
27 May, 09:30
Where could I find the Acorn People? Is there a store?

Soul Shine @soulshine
23 July, 12:02
In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
27 May, 12:15
Very cool!

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
27 May, 12:14
beautiful