Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 May, 09:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
26 May, 01:57 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I bet he's super fun at parties πŸ™„ not! We just don't have time for people like this. People who want to spew their toxic frustration out online instead of educating themselves, how pathetically immature. They've had years to sit and read, pay attention to signs and symbolism they chose not to, that was their choice no one else's they chose to remain ignorant and not get curious. If they don't get it they need to get over their own nasty little ego and crack some books open. Things just ain't that cryptic honey and the world certainly doesn't revolve around you. To him I say learn the fruits of the spirit; patience is one. Sit your butt down and take the time to learn or get lost! πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 May, 04:47
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I prefer honesty and agree with him 1000%. I would talk to him all night at a party because he’s a truther and those are my spirit people.

I too prefer honesty and enjoy being in the company of truthers as I am one myself. I'm glad I'm in good company with you too. 😊
05:05 PM - May 26, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 May, 07:43
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I just think he’s fed up. I’m fed up we all are we suffer for the normies because they might break. Hate to say but we’re all broken. We are not living we are existing. I want to live in peace. I want peace for all of us humanity deserves peace.

26 May, 08:41
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
[Romans 8:18] teaches us to consider during trials that, 'our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.' Suffering that comes with life on earth is a given and this verse does not minimize the pain we experience, but simply puts it into an eternal perspective. It teaches us perseverance.
Did you know that the peace God gives us through the holy spirit is different from the world's peace?
[John 14:27] says, 'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.' God offers peace in the midst of chaos. His peace doesn’t change with the circumstances; it is secure in spite of the circumstances. Even in the midst of turmoil I can have peace in him. 🀍