TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
No money left. On SSecurity. That's what's been buying necessities. Not saying this because I want money from anyone. I am ANGRY. I have "some" money in bank (is it still even there) that I did not want to use to buy groceries with. I'm going to need a new car, my house needs a total overhaul. My car is 15 yrs old now. I know the good that is coming. My husband is paying off bankruptcy debts from what happened to our business when Obama was in with what he's making.

I am angry and feel very defeated. There's more to this scenario, but it would sound like fiction.

So......is the timing about right? People are supposed to really feel it. I have done nothing but become awakened (husband NOT) and share information and practically teach everything I've learned to the 7 family members I send an email to every day or other day. I'm angry, feel powerless to change anything. I don't like this. There's more but it would sound like I was making it up.
03:41 PM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TweezleZimm Thomas, click on at the bottom under it