Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 May, 09:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 May, 01:57 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I bet he's super fun at parties 🙄 not! We just don't have time for people like this. People who want to spew their toxic frustration out online instead of educating themselves, how pathetically immature. They've had years to sit and read, pay attention to signs and symbolism they chose not to, that was their choice no one else's they chose to remain ignorant and not get curious. If they don't get it they need to get over their own nasty little ego and crack some books open. Things just ain't that cryptic honey and the world certainly doesn't revolve around you. To him I say learn the fruits of the spirit; patience is one. Sit your butt down and take the time to learn or get lost! 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 02:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Everyone is free to express how they feel…that’s what we fight for is it not? Many are tired of being dedicated to the movement and being lied to for years. We all deserve an end to this, to have a real life and be reunited with the families we lost. Lots of fun for those stealing identities and using machines to have multiple on line personalties in a world where everything is fake. Some have real hearts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
I don’t think that’s the point.

This guy is saying no more cryptic shit. Meanwhile everybody loses their nuts over CryptoKoba Aka VK, whom I love.
That’s very hypocritical. Donald Trump uses coded language to communicate to Patriots. And Patriots are the one tasked with figuring it out, as a collective. being free to choose doesn’t mean the choice is without consequence. What ia the consequence of his words? Stop decoding and let your growth be due to “randomness”. WRONG. Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

Not to mention very un-Christ-like of “King” Jimmie aka JimmyTsunami to say at this point blah blah blah. The Apostles were ALL killed for their belief in Christ, with the exception of John of Patmos who was exiled on an island after they tried to kill him in a vat of oil. And then The LORD produced The Book of Revelation through him. Are we simply to abandon our HARD EARNED and God Given gifts of vision for Jimmy Baffoon? I will not. I will keep speaking TRUTH.
03:38 PM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 May, 04:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Fook It,
If U Don’t Like Our Treds
Don’t Tred On Them……
We r Here To Serve Father God in Heaven
And THRU his Son Our Lord N Savior
Jesus Christ, wat evA is put in our
Mind/heart 2 post, We ShaLL….Amen

26 May, 03:41
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Have fun doing so…how strange you would appear on a thread with Serah as per usual. Patterns. I love the real VK as well and have always respected him as one of Generals….still waiting for the real VK to return with the Real Trump. Who dis! Yay! Not even close to being one real person or even the same gender behind the account

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 May, 04:08
Patterns? That’s my girlfriend. I back up her up with with the spirit of truth because it is the right thing to do. Not to stand by idly.

Ezekiel 33:6

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.

Do you know what is coming?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 May, 04:13
yeah, that’s why I use my real name lol.

I am still praying for you.