Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 May, 02:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Morning Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 May, 01:29
I can't wait. This is all very tiring. Much love to you Kim and Anons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 May, 01:13

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 May, 12:08
I JUST SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF REDPILLING MY HEALTH INS AGENT OVER THE PHONE AND SHE GAVE ME HER EMAIL ADDRESS AND I MAILED HER BACK..FALL OF THE CABAL AND TONS OF RED PILLS. SHES BEEN SEEING 1111 A LOT AND WHEN I EXPLAINED IT TO HER SHE WAS HOOKED.....GOD IS GREAT...GOD WINS

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 May, 12:06
Good morning Kim and Patriots!
Thanks, Kim, I needed to hear this today. 😍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 10:45
Good morning Kim❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 May, 10:45
Progress is progress, no matter how small.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 May, 10:44
Good mornt miss Kim! Its been a wicked mornin. Ty for posting dis. I needed it.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 May, 10:51
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
You got this ...hang in there!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 May, 10:38
Thanks Kim. We missed ya!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 May, 10:41
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
thanks C.
I've still been posting :)