Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
25 May, 05:56
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
How sexist. Lol!! And I hate using that!!!

Women don’t drink Bud? Men don’t shop at Target?

Lol!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 May, 12:51
I’ve been mad at Target and avoiding them since the Chrissy Teigen thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
24 May, 07:07
They have a bad feel, never like them.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 May, 04:45
Everything woke turns to shit.
~Donald J. Trump

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 May, 04:22
Boycott still on since bathroom debacle.

This company is soooooo flushable.

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
24 May, 11:35
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Exactly, right there with you! Once they pulled that I was out!! Been done with them ever since.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 May, 04:08
That sounds like it's our job to boycott Target now! I already have!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
24 May, 03:11
Ohhh Target's going down!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 May, 02:39
I stopped shopping at Target when they opted to make their bathrooms unisex. Now you know why they are called Target. They target kids.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 May, 04:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Same with me...lines drawn in the sand

Momma Bear @ur1spark
25 May, 12:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Have this made into a bumper sticker...or sign in for your car's rear window...or a sign to picket infront of the damned store. Bring them down NOW!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 May, 02:36