Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 May, 04:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 May, 07:16
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I think it's part of The Plan
GOP will oust Trump
DNC will ignore RFK Jr
Trump/Kennedy will run together as Independents

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 May, 07:19
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Interesting theory.

23 May, 07:20
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I believe it strongly

23 May, 07:25
Stranger things have happened, for sure.

23 May, 07:26
I have no special connections (well except for Jesus and God) but i just see this as the logical next step in a pattern

23 May, 07:28
It would bring the Kennedy-Trump connection together.

23 May, 07:36
Yeah. I think that's how it'll work. So we need DeSanctimonious to put the wedge between Trump and the GOP because in 2016 during a debate Trump promised to stay running as a Republican as long as the GOP had him. He was forced to commit to it on live TV by moderator who i think may've been Chris Wallace or Mike Lehrer...can't remember exactly.
This way Trump can't be blamed for going back on a promise, nor can he be blamed for splitting up the party. RFK can then drag more ex-democrats into the fold of patriots and we get the unificiation of the American people outside the grasps of the false dichotomy of the major-two-parties. The following will be SO huge they won't be able to squeeze this pair out of the debates.

23 May, 07:59
What's your stance on whether Jr. is alive or not?

23 May, 08:04 (E)
No question he's alive.
Intuition says he's significantly involved behind the scenes, and hiding in plain sight sometimes too

23 May, 08:11
RFK criticized Trump a little bit, but not anywhere near how much a real liberal would.
I feel strongly they are, and have been, connected/collaborating from the beginning.
RFK has to throw out some cursory criticism at Trump to make himself favorable to Democrats.
Democrsts/Trump haters or those on the fence might just even vote for a Trump/Kenney ticket because a Kennedy is on it.

23 May, 08:13 (E)
You have to understand the Liberal Capital of the world.
It's Massachusetts.
And Boston is its heart.
Even if a Kennedy is not 100% with the full liberal agenda, it's a Kennedy and it's not gonna matter with the largest generation of voters : baby boomers
Even the younger lib voters, with a Kennedy in the run, are gonna be conflicted. There's no way, in my mind, a Trump/Kennedy isn't part of The Plan

23 May, 08:17 (E)
I live in CT but been going to Boston since I was 13, and lived there a few years myself.
That's where the staunchest liberals are, and many can be persuaded by a Kennedy.
I think this is Q's plan, and I think it's brilliant

23 May, 08:23
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Caroline Kennedy backed Obama just to create the illusion that Kennedy's are with the libs. I think the whole family is in on it. Look what war they've been fighting with the 3 Letter Angency that already killed two of theirs. I don't even think JFK and RFK were the only murder victims in that family. And Michael Skakel? And the Smith cousin? Framed!

Boston is a place where every Red Sox game at Fenway is not complete without a rendition of Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline"
08:26 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it