Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
TRUTH SOCIAL BANNED ACCOUNTS 5/23👇

Apparently it was a glitch/bot going haywire.

If you know someone who was banned make sure they appeal and keep an eye out. Truth is apparently going through the process of reversing these bans.
07:22 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 May, 07:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
First day there..i got censored..i left...wont be back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 May, 07:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Understand...I'm not that crazy about TS myself!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 May, 07:27
I was banned. No details of why. They provided a link to their guidelines.

After appeal I was restored about 5 minutes ago

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
23 May, 07:29
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
How did you appeal? I am nervous about clicking on email links if there was some sort of breach!

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
23 May, 07:26
Just got the email.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 May, 07:53
In response Ashas Ashes to her Publication
I did appeal, not sure if it was what did the trick or not...But here is the email I sent to and have not had any issues at least so far and have been reinstated. contacttruthsocial.com