Lisa Sistare @lsistare
I live in Charleston County SC and we just heard a huge boom. Sounded like a cannon went off. It shook my house. Ran outside, all neighbors were out and we were all wondering what the hell it was. Hubby went on next door app and all surrounding communities heard and felt it too. Lots of people are saying it sounded like a sonic boom. What the hell is going on?
08:59 AM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply
Josi Josi @Josi777
23 May, 06:18
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Explosion in Kärnten in Austria 14.05.23 Loud bang makes for big guesswork
Carinthia - Did you also hear the loud bang? Yesterday evening, shortly before 10 p.m., several readers reported an “explosive noise” in the Central Kärnten area. What exactly happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 May, 05:07
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
sound like this? Can u hear the jet engine or just a boom?
SONIC BOOMS & JETS | Best Compilation - YouTube

Before 911. After 911. Terrorists framed the demons. Took their lands for reasons known. Prospered terrorists. And the demons became bigger. Still. To date. ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
23 May, 09:44 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It sounded like the one at the 27 second mark. Every one in town was talking about it today. I'm a barber at a very busy barber shop, was topic all day long. Several ex- military said it was a sonic boom.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
23 May, 10:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Found this on news. lochttps://www.live5news.com/...