Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 06:26
I feel like I am fighting a war on two fronts β€” the American MAGA revolution, as well as my local British skirmish with the mobsters who rob us nonstop and ignore the law. I do hope something shifts soon, as a recurring theme of conversation is "we can't carry on like this".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Please listen to this video below, Martin, YES! We The People EVERYWHERE Are Fighting The War For Our LIves, We Are Coming Together! Undoing BAD KARMA! AMAZING time to be alive, even though we are insperiencing MANY suffering. The Great Awakening! We Are ONE, We Believe IN LIFE!

πŸ’₯
Trump Conspiracy Charges Coming | WW3 Going PUBLIC | Major FF Events Being Staged | Hang On Tight!

πŸ’₯OPTICAL WWWIII - DEEP STATE AI - IMMINENT ALL FINANCIAL DEFAULT - JUNE 1ST

SGAnon discusses information pertaining to the current geopolitical landscape happening throughout the world, including the US COG operations, CIC DJT and setting the Precedent for Conspiracy and Treason charges against a former US Executive, the preparation of major FF events world-wide, and more.

πŸ’₯ https://rumble.com/v2pdesk...

What an amazing time to be alive. Light and LOVE wins! God Won!
#wwg1wga
09:54 PM - May 22, 2023 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
22 May, 11:39
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I needed this post today specifically love the meme! Also, love to listen to SG Anon! Thank you for sharing! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 May, 11:40
In response Julie Que to her Publication
βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ’“ julieπŸ’“πŸŒŸβœ¨