Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 May, 06:24
Dog is tripping with his words and his games and I don't like it. Guess he hasn't studied the Q drops since 2017.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
22 May, 06:55
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I'm thinking Doq might be right. If you notice, an awful lot has transpired since 2017. Then add all the work that Pres Trump accomplished even with all the crap thrown at him ( God love him), all the Q posts, all the scenarios about what might be going on....it does get a bit tedious. I get the part about "when it's time, on a schedule we are not aware of, then it's time. Apparently, it ain't time yet. Even with the Durham disclosures, all these congressional hearings, and now we have articles of impeachment on various people, and don't forget, the debit ceiling, ( say that with your best creepy voice), and what do we have?
We have Doq saying what I've been thinking. I can't see behind the scenes. I'm told to enjoy the movie. OK I have the popcorn, I think I can remember the plot, and I will even admit the last 3 weeks have been interesting.
I'm not hanging on every little thing now.
Doq might be right, I'll wait to see if/when something substantial happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
I should delete this he had to many followers and not many leaders
07:35 PM - May 22, 2023
In response Larry Dooley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
23 May, 06:53
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I make no judgements, and I may have misunderstood your post. On the face of it, your post is clear I think, you disagreed with his post. I can't know your reasoning, and I think you speak your mind. GOOD. It's possible he just might be a bit frustrated. I may have read it and responded to what I thought I read.
I meant no disrespect, in fact I enjoy your posts.
Some times it's hard to lead if you're not at all certain of the path. I try to keep up, and read the opinions of people I mostly trust (you are one of them). I'd like to think most of us are moving in the same direction and support each other as best we can.